Happy Birthday...To Me ^_^

Monday, February 2, 2009

Yesterday was quite fun...for one reason : It was my birthday....^_^ So happy about it so I want to share the day.

It begin with a wake up call in the midnight : my husband has prepared a candle tea in the shape of 25 as in my age. It was dark, and all I can see is just the candle. Here's how it was looked :




after a fun blowing candle thing, another surprise is coming : A birthday Gift!! ^_^ This is what he gave me



















A shuttle and a tatting book of course...Too bad I forgot to see the author name. I'll put it tomorrow.


It's quite a surprise that he bought me this book. It's expensive and few months ago I decided not to buy this book. But he remembered and buy it for me. And a shuttle? It's officially become my tenth shuttle ^_^

The rest of the day is simply the day...But not till the night. A family dinner on sea food stall and finally....well, I can call it a birthday gift from my father in law : FISH SPA TICKET hahaha...
For you who's never heard about it, well...here's some photos to sum up all the story :

Yup...I take a scary leap on a small tub full of Nibble Fish who will eat the dead skin cell of my feet. The picture in the left is my picture...while on the right was taken from internet for you to have a closer look. It's not hurt at all but surely tickle a lot and the feeling that something is biting and eating from your body...well..not really fun ^_^


another "bitting" picture from internet ^_^

Fun isn't it...That's my birthday...and now surely back to work...

See ya ^_^

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! What a man your sweet husband is to give you a tatting book for your birthday! That is a nice one, too!
The man who gives me tatting supplies holds my heart forever, LOL!

Tat-a-Renda said...

Happy Birthday!
Semoga panjang umur dan bahagia sepanjang masa.

Needledreams said...

Happy Birthday and have many many more full of happiness! That's so nice from your husband to gift you with tatting things. Hubby do the same. We teach them good! lol

I have heard of this fishies spa. Looks very interesting, but I don't know if I'll do it. I'm very ticklish. :-)

Singtatter said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I have just added you to my blog list!

Gina said...

What a wonderful day and very very thoughtful gifts from your hubby!
Happy Birthday!

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

Hope you had a really terrific Birthday! Happy Birthday!!!!

tejeh dony said...

HOLA ,COMO ESTAS , SOY DE ARGENTINA Y MRANDO BLOG TE ENCONTRE Y QUERIA SALUDARTE POR TU CUMPLE ,BUENO AUNQUE HAN PASADO UNOS DIAS ,SABES TAMBIEN FUÈ MI CUMPLEAÑOS EL DIA 11 DE FEBRERO ,ESTAMOS SERQUITA DE LA FECHA DE CUMPLEAÑOS ,CON LA DIFERENCIA QUE YO CUMPLI LOS 52 AÑOS ,PERO LINDO IGUAL .
bUENO ESPERO LO HALLAS PASADO BIEN JUNTO A TU SERES QUERIDOS.
TE INVITO A VISISTAR M BLOG.
RECIBE MIS CARIÑOS DESDE ARGENTINA

 
Big World of Tatting. Design by Pocket