way too long

Thursday, February 3, 2011

They say Time's flying...but they never really saying how fast it's flying. For me, it's like TIME is flying on a supersonic jet plane. It's been so long, and I think I don't spend much time on tatting. Got a lot to catch up....But I manage to finish some pieces though




a little gift for my co-worker




these little flowers made from leftover threads. Love to make them to empty the shuttle. Now I randomly placed onto a scrapbook paper, glued, and it's done :)



a small experiment with paper and balsa wood



I also start to make a new blog, another tatting blog http://www.tatforfun.blogspot.com/ , in Bahasa Indonesia. Inspired by the first Indonesian Tatting book, I think it must be fun to meet tatters in Indonesia. And tatting is no longer become "the lost art" ^_^


local tatting book

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to make the little flowers, too. Yours are pretty.

Maureen said...

Where can I buy the tatting book? - that would be wonderful to look through!

Writers'Quad said...

HUA... I'm not alone... salam kenal Mba... :3

Madtatter80 said...

All your work is nice and beautiful to look at thanks for sharing

 
Big World of Tatting. Design by Pocket